Imaginary Authors is born from the concept of scent as art and art as provocation. Like a good book, these scents are meant to inspire you. In these bottles are layered narratives that are sure to generate stirring conversation, fragrances that might be capable of changing the course of your own personal story. The hope is that they not only invigorate and intoxicate, but also take you to new places.
Each Imaginary Authors fragrance follows a compelling storyline peppered with intriguing twists. These are scents to curl up with, to share with friends, to take with you wherever you go, and to return to again and again for a uniquely transcendent experience.
- We love email, drop us a line anytime! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free shipping in the CONUS with orders over $75
- Due to the nature of the product, returns and exchanges are politely declined.
- Please sample first - Our samples are 2ml glass spray vials with 40 half sprays in every sample
- Check your email and tracking numbers for shipping info. Once the package has left our hands we can't be liable for your order. Check with the postage carrier to adjust your shipping address or locate your package.
- L’Orchideé Terrible, Mosaic, Violet Disguise, & An Air of Despair are discontinued and unavailable
- Currently, each of our fragrances are vegan.
- All of our fragrances contain essential oils, absolutes, isolated molecules, safe synthetic molecules, C02 oils, and resins. We do not use any unlabeled or unmarked mixed blends of oils.
- Imaginary Authors is cruelty free & all of our fragrances are free of Parabens and phthalates.
- People often ask us why we don't make cologne. The notion that perfume is for women and cologne is for men is misguided. These names simply denote the concentration of the formula. While there are no official regulations general guidelines are as follows:
- Parfum 20% plus
- Eau de Parfum: 12-20%
- Eau de Toilette: 8-12%
- Eau de Cologne 3-8%
- Our fragrances are all Eau de Parfum or Parfum and suitable for all genders which is why we use the term "Unisex Perfumes" as a blanket description for our line.
- We offer Sezzle payment plans. Read the full details here.